Career Resource Center
The Career Resource Center is located in Room 143 for the use of all students. The center gives students the opportunity to familiarize themselves with the careers they may want to pursue. The career center’s computers offers students a wide range of information about careers, colleges, and financial aid. The Center also provides books and pamphlets about careers and training institutions.
WHAT CAN THE CAREER CENTER DO FOR YOU???
- Complete career searches and assessments
- Get information on careers
- Provide job shadowing
- Design college searches
We offer assistance with:
- Job & college interviewing
- Job & college applications
- College essays
- Cover letters
- Financial aid information
- Explore scholarship possibilities
- Part-time job listings
- Tech-Prep information
WHY DO I NEED THE CAREER CENTER?
- To identify my interests and abilities
- To search for careers related to my interests and abilities
- To search for appropriate colleges and universities
- To search for post-secondary level training
YOUR FUTURE BEGINS HERE!