For the parents and students convenience, parental permission for sports and the doctor’s form, will now be available for downloading on the Athletic Website, a physical that was done within the year of the sport played, and a parent permission is needed to participate.
To all Grade 9 parents
- The State of Connecticut requires that all students in grade 10, or eligible to be in grade 10, must have a physical and update all their immunizations.
- The “Health Assessment Record, also known as the “blue form” is available in the nurses’ office or online at
Click here for all 3 pages of the CT State Blue Form
- The completed form, signed by the doctor, must be turned into the nurse’s office by the first day of school of their 10th grade year.
Tylenol and Advil forms are available in the nurses office
- Unfortunately, due to a state law, we cannot take permission over the phone.
- Per Board of Ed. Policy, the health office does not have medicines for stomachaches, nausea, diarrhea, colds, or lozenges.
Click here for the Tylenol/Advil Permission Form
If your student needs to take medication during school time
- Forms must be signed by the doctor.
- These forms are available at the nurse’s office or online below:
Click here for the AUTHORIZATION FOR THE ADMINISTRATION OF MEDICINE BY SCHOOL PERSONNEL.
- The medication must be in a labeled pharmacy container and brought in by an adult.
Parents your student should stay at home if:
- Temperature over100 degrees.
- Stomachache with any nausea, vomiting or diarrhea
- Untreated cough that is continuous
- Undiagnosed rash
- Untreated, contagious conditions such as lice, ringworm, pink eye, impetigo, or chicken pox.
Thank you for your consideration as we aim for a safe and healthy environment.