about the team:
Team Odyssey consists of freshman students taking College Prep level classes, Honors level classes, or a mixture of the two. The teachers work together to teach not only the content areas but also study skills, strategies for success and proper behavior and use of technology. We use a variety of teaching methods to reach all learning styles and we offer support as needed when students struggle. Our goal is for every Team Odyssey student to earn all five of the necessary credits to become a sophomore and to have each student achieve at their highest level.
What's New on Team Odyssey?
Team Odyssey welcomes our new freshman! We look forward to get to know you and your families and help you to smoothly begin your EHHS Hornet experience. Back to School night will be on Sept. 20 from 1-3 and 5:30-7:30 so we hope families can attend one of those times to meet us in person.
- Leader / Mrs Snyer: email@example.com
- Mrs. Ramos– Algebra /Geometry: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Claitty– History / Honors History: email@example.com
- Mrs. Fahey - English: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mrs. Wickersham/Teaching Assistant for Algebra (Periods A and B): email@example.com
FRESHMAN ACADEMY - Monthly Update
Please sign up for the Remind app to receive updates and reminders from us. Your students have received the instructions. We are hoping that many of you can come to Back to School night on Sept. 20 so we can meet you and tell you more about Team Odyssey!