- Ally Vess was selected as the April Synergy Staff Spotlight winner
- On April 20th, Principal Outhouse attended a Board of Education appreciation dinner at EHHS. Marilyn Pet, Synergy's building representative, was honored alongside the rest of the BOE.
- Principal Outhouse attended a Principal's meeting at Goodwin on April 22nd, 2015
- Principal Outhouse attended a LEAD meeting on April 23rd
- A retirement party was help for Beverly Moreau on April 30th
- 12 new students transitioned to Synergy on April 15th
- Students who did their best on the STAR test were honored on April 24
- Adventure Plus was held at Synergy on April 24th
- Nathaly Maldonado was accepted to Saint Joseph's University
- Suzanne Vachon was accepted to American International College (AIC)
- School vacation was the week of April 6th
- On April 24th, Superintendent Quesnel, Anne Marie Mancini, and various department leaders did an Academic Walkthrough at Synergy.
- Board of Education (BOE) member Tyrone Harris visited Synergy on April 28th to give a presentation to current students