- Mhamed Sadraoui wins Synergy's March staff spotlight award. Multiple Synergy staff nominations noted the relentless effort of Mr. Sadraoui. He was described as an "unsung hero" at our school
- Principal Outhouse attended a Principal's meeting at O'Connell School on March 18th
- Lisa Simone attended a district PBIS meeting on March 19th
- On March 24th, Lisa Simone attended her monthly Leadership Academy meeting. Principal Outhouse was part of a panel of district administrators who spoke to the budding administrators
- Principal Outhouse attended a LEAD meeting on March 26th
- Chris Trotter was honored at Arts at the Capital on Tuesday, March 3rd for a piece of artwork he developed at Synergy
- Nine students were honored on March 6th through our PBIS team.
- A FAFSA workshop was held on March 19th for students interested in attending college
- Twelve students participated in Adventures Plus on March 20th
- Sue from Rally Cap visited Synergy on March 27th to support Synergy student career planning
- Dr. Sarah Brzozowy conducted a SET building walkthrough related to Synergy's Positive Behavioral Interventions & Supports (PBIS) initiatives. In her report, Dr. Brzozowy noted: "Synergy has a solid and effective PBIS action plan. It is clear that the PBIS framework has been adopted and is being implemented by the staff and students and there is a clear and consistent system of PBIS rules. It was a pleasure to visit the school and conduct the SET in such a welcoming environment."
- Synergy held an Advisory Council Meeting on March 11th. In attendance was Mayor Leclerc, Superintendent Quesnel, Penny Brice, Board of Education members Stephanie Watkins and Valerie Scheer
- Anne Marie Mancini visited Synergy on March 12th to conduct a building walkthrough