- Jean Riley wins Synergy's February staff spotlight award.
- On February 6th, Lisa Simone and Principal Outhouse attended a Smarter Balanced training session.
- On February 13th, a team of six Synergy adults attended a PD session at the Connecticut FastTrak.
- Principal Outhouse attended a LEAD conference in the a.m. The topic of the conference was strategizing how best to maximize human capital.
- On February 23rd, Principal Outhouse attended an afternoon Juvenile Justice Task Force Meeting at the Superintendent's office.
- Sixteen students began college coursework at Manchester Community College (MCC) via the culinary arts program. These students are dually enrolled at Synergy and at MCC. This opportunity is thanks to the HeismanTrust grant.
- Ten students participated in the Adventure's Plus program on February 27.
- On February 11th, a College/Career fair was held. Representatives from Goodwin College, MCC, Capital, Job Corps, St. Joes, Asnuntuck Community College, Western New England University, United States Army, Shop Rite, and others attended. Superintendent Quesnel attended the event.
- Assistant Superintendent Anne Marie Mancini visited Synergy on February 19th. Synergy's School Improvement Plan (SIP) progress was discussed.
- An afternoon Professional Development (PD) session was held for all Synergy teachers to focus on adult actions that can help Synergy students have a better HS experience.
- The second quarter PBIS Assembly was held on February 27th. Over twenty different students were honored