When necessary, Synergy certified staff meet to:
(1) Team on underachieving students
(2) Update staff on strategies to meet the needs of some of our neediest students (including special education students, 504 students, etc.)
(3) Identify problems that teachers are facing at Synergy so that the group can consider potential solutions.
(4) Review restorative discipline strategies and help establish consistency across the building.
(5) Support new and veteran colleagues as they balance the intensive academic and behavioral needs across our school.
These meetings are held after school on Tuesdays or Thursdays so that all teachers can participate.