Home of the Hornets
East Hartford High School brings together a diverse community in a safe, respectful environment where students begin the path to success in college and careers, build on their skills and talents, and become informed, responsible citizens.
Message from Mr. Ryan
Please click here to read our Holiday newsletter
Please click here for the Midterm Exam packet and schedule
Parents and Families – February 5th
Beginning at 6 PM on February 5, 2015, parents will enter EHHS and report to a designated area to obtain their child’s 2nd quarter report card. The guidance counselor for the student will be handing out the report card as well as the grade level assistant principal and social worker. At this time, parents can have a quick conference with any of these individuals or set up a more lengthy time to discuss student planning.
Freshmen in the Auditorium
Sophomores in the Cafeteria
Juniors in the Gymnasium
Seniors in the Lecture Hall
After the report card is obtained, parents will have the opportunity to complete the following responsibilities for the evening:
- Walk to classrooms to conference 1-on-1 with teachers
- These conferences should be last 5 minutes
- Intervals will begin/end “on the 5’s” – 6:05, 6:10. 6:15, 6:20 … etc.
o (student schedule with room numbers and map will be attached to report card)
- Complete the online Parent Survey in the Library
- Obtain the Program of Studies 2015-16 in the Library
o Discuss curricular and academic planning with Department Heads
- Obtain Financial Aid information for College in the grade level area
o (Auditorium, Cafeteria, Gymnasium or Lecture Hall)
- Participate in a variety of programmatic offerings
o (band, special education, athletics – location TBD)
Follow EHHS on TWITTER. Find out the latest and greatest achievements and activities of the Hornet Community: @Ehhs826High
Principal of EHHS
Have a day of Excellence!