Back to school 2014
No school-Monday september 1st-labor day
Open house grades 1-5 thursday september 18th- 6-7pm
"Together We're Better!"
The mission of Silver Lane School is to work in partnership to educate all students to their fullest potential. Through high standards and expectations of excellence, the staff is committed to promoting a safe, orderly and caring environment that respects and supports the development of the whole child.
Message from Ms. Ciccomascolo
Silver Lane Elementary School
We hope your years with us will be a positive educational experience. Elementary school is the time to build a solid educational foundation. Students are expected to attend school regularly, complete all assignments and behave appropriately.
The mission of the Silver Lane community is to assist in the development of academically and socially competent students. Silver Lane will promote the mission by:
- Maintaining a safe and nurturing environment
- Encouraging communication among staff, parents/guardians, community, students and providing staff/community development
- Sustaining an environment that encourages the development of life-long learners
- Assessing the operating procedures of Silver Lane
- Continually raising standards and expectations
Our school handbook will serve as a guide to the rules and regulations of
** Updated Uniform Information * *
The Board of Education has revised the Elementary Schools uniform policy. Students are now permitted to wear black or gray sweatpants on days they have gym class along with their uniform top. These sweatpants do not need to be purchased through the uniform vendor.