THE LIBRARY @ CIBA
Monday - Friday
6:45 AM - 7:30 AM
Open Periods A,B,C,D,E,F,G & H
Closed Period I
- Completing IB Assignments Honestly
- Effective Citing and Referencing
- Academic Honesty in Educational Context
- Academic Honesty in the DP Programme
LINKS: Explore the links located on the upper left side of this page to assist you with your research.
RECYCLING: The Library is recycling and exchanging used cellphones, desk jet and laser cartridges for cash to support the Library. Drop off these items in the Library. Thanks for your support!
The mission of the CIBA Library Media Center is to:
- Guide students in developing Ethical Practices in their individual research.
- Support the curriculum of the school.
- To promote reading for pleasure as well as for information.
- Provide a learning environment that enables both staff and students to become successful users of information resources.